What happens to us ‘In the Spotlight’? When we have to perform under pressure?
Our one-day personal impact and presentation skills Open Course uses practical, theatre-based exercises to explore how to inspire and engage an audience.
We focus on human skills; effective use of body, voice and personality, not flipcharts and PowerPoint. Working in a small group, a series of experiential exercises allow you to receive individual feedback and coaching on your personal communication style. The experience is often challenging, deeply memorable and always great fun.
The aim of this course is for participants to increase their confidence and impact when communicating to an audience, making them better able to:
- Deliver a message that is clear and memorable
- Speak so your audience wants to listen
- Use body and voice for maximum effectiveness
- Engage your audience with imagery and narrative
- Enjoy being ‘In the Spotlight’!